Monday 27 August 2012

Polygamy

Polygamy is when a man marries more than one person. It is more likely to happen in villages, done by kings. It is not fair to some people though because HIV infection might be very high. One woman is enough from my point of view. My classmates were interested to share thier thoughts about this.... here are their  points of view below:-

Debbie Mabuela
  • I hate them, i extremely hate their culture and what they are practicing. I think it should be banned in South Africa because it promotes cheating. I personally would make that man bankrupt if he did that to me. I mean how would they feel if it was legalized for women to marry more than one man? That's bullshit. 
Kgothatso Chauke
  • I don't agree with polygamy because a person has only one heart and should love one person with that heart, I mean it would create jealousy and conflict between two women in that marriage. 
Patience Theledi
  • Why should I share my husband with another woman? we have same things in our bodies mos. I wouldn't share him because he's not sharing me with other men!
Lerato Masasane
  • I take both yes and no, for yes, some men are following their culture and respecting their cultures. On the no side, It's promoting cheating and unfaithfulness in a marriage. 
Annah Khoza
  • I would feel good because it would give me a chance to find myself  ibobodhlwane while using his money.
Matshidiso Mhlabelwana
  • I don't agree, i can't stand a man cheating on me. I would freak out if  he brings a bitch in our house. I don't share pleasure.
Tiisetso sebola
  • It's not fair because he wouldn't agree if I marry more than one man and HIV infection will be too high so, no.
Gloria Masilela
  • I don't agree, it's not fair.
Zanele "Zakanyo" Tshabalala 
  • I would not like to share my husband with another woman.
Portia Baloyi
  • I would cut off his genitals if he did that to me. It would seem like I don't satisfy him and it would make me feel small. I'd rather divorce than live in an unhappy marriage.
Dinah Kutumela Khetsi
  • It's bad manners to marry more than one wife. A man should choose a wife knowing that he'll satisfied with her. If he take a second bitch, I'd kick him out and share the money.
From the male side:- "Would you marry more than one wife?"

Thabiso Mojela
  • No because it's not a good thing, one at a time.
Koketso Rakimana
  • No because the space of my heart fits for only one person.
Lebogang Matjele
  • No, these days people are sick so I'll just have to marry one wife
Thabang Moloisane
  • Yes because one wife's pussy gets through nerves.
Tshegofatso Legaodi
  • Yes because more than one wife means more meat!

Thanks for reading!





No comments: