Friday 3 August 2012

Actions after finding out you're HIV

HIV is a very traumatic disease which makes people commit suicide. I would just freak out if I found  out that I have it! I asked my classmates what would they do if they found out they have it? And here are the results below. 


Debbie Mabuela
> I would ask myself where I got it from and how to deal with finding out I have it, how to tell my family but most importantly my mother.
To follow Debbie on twitter Click here
Gloria Masilela
>I would cry, I would seek for counseling so I can be strong. Tell my best friend then tell my parents. I would start eating healthy and take Arv's.
Phindile Nkosi
> I would do nothing, HIV has no cure so I will start taking Arv's and start eating healthy, I will not tell my parents.
To follow Phindile on twitter Click here
Dineo Nkwana
> Life goes on... There's nothing I can do.
Koketso Rakimana
> I would accept and carry on with life and encourage other people to protect themselves
To follow Koketso on twitter Click here
Tetelo Molatudi
> I would take Arv's, leave alcohol, cigarettes and all the bad things that would put me into risk of dying.
Mohau Bosebo
> I would jump on the railway and let the train solve this issue
To follow Mohau on twitter click here
Dinah Khetsi Kutumela
> I would live life to the fullest!
Koketso Tabane
> I would accept it, it will not be the end of the world.
Anna Khoza
> I would take treatment and tell people so I can gain fame and fortune.
Desiree Mahlangu
> Nothing, even if I cry it won't get out of my system.
Regopotswe Molokwane
> I would do nothing, I would be shocked but life goes on.
Lebohang Matjele
> I would go home, tell my mother. Later I go to BP garage and buy Panado tablets and commit suicide. 
Gadifele Mokaeane
> There's nothing I would do.
Tshegofatso Bapela
> I'll just accept it and move on with life.
Percy Masingi
> I would find a partner that accept me for me and build a future together.
Thandi Mokgawa
>I would start taking Arv's and start advising people.
Kgothatso Chauke
> I would cry because its okay to cry, tell my parents and my boyfriend, if he dumps me I would kill myself and if he doesn't I would move on with my life.
Patience Theledi
> I would tell my parents and then pray to God to protect me till I die.
Tshepo Sethebe
> I would kill myself  RIGHT AWAY!
Tshegofatso Legodi
> Same as Tshepo
Thabiso Mojela
> I would simply move on with life, HIV is like flu these days. I would face the consequences, commiting suicide is not an option.
To follow thabiso on twitter Click here
Gontse Berry White Mashigo
> I would just live a normal life.
To follow Gontse on twitter Click here
Kgomotso Thamage
> I would tell my parents, take Arv's then move on.
Tiisetso Sebola
> I would spread it!


This is how they responded..

No comments: